Friday, September 3, 2010

A3 - Smile

Metaphor of a smile.

Restrictions were: human, smiley faces, animals, toys.


Ok, so this..I wouldn't know if it fits the requirements. But it is a shot that would definitely make me smile. ^^
(My boyfriend wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt..of which I have the Minnie Mouse version)


Fireworks! (taken from my SYOG closing ceremony post)


Traditional Kopi (in this case, Teh) + Kaya breakfast. Yummy!


Now, for the following series, I planned for it for a long time:
To have a heart-shaped cute cupcake and have a human figure there to 'offer' the cupcake to the viewer - sorta signifying the love of sharing between friends/couples etc.






Next up, a heart-shaped egg for breakfast! Yummy with lotsa warm & fuzzy feeling in the morning!






Speaking of smile, I have also posted a submission for an online competition here.

It was my first contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment