Thursday, August 26, 2010

Freeze Frame

When I first received the assignment and brainstormed on what are the interesting subjects I could use for freeze frame, I immediately thought of the tigers. I had previously taken some photos of the white tigers during their feeding time using my compact camera before and I have loved those shots, so I really wanted to recreate those photos for this assignment.

Of course, this time round I'm better prepared with my Canon 500D and 55-250mm lens.







I've also got the inspiration to do this after reading a DIY article on digital-photography-school. I might try to retake these using a better container.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,

    I've gotta say, those are great shots capturing the tiger's action moments! Nice shutter speed and timing too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa! thanks! I took a whole lot of photos of the tigers :D:D

    ReplyDelete