Saturday, August 21, 2010

Form

Form was pretty much the toughest to understand because I'm not very trained in looking out for 3D-ness in objects. From the class, I learnt that in order for a captured to exude form, lighting and the angle of view place an important role. Because of lighting, we can see the shadings of the object and it gives a kind of 3D feel instead of just a flat image.

So here are my takes!


Form of a chair at The Deck (ok, so it's indoors, which I won't be using for the final portfolio submission, but I thought maybe the form of the highchair was captured here)


A cube at Central Library building


Another take.


Poles just outside Central Library building (not sure if it fits the assignment requirements, but definitely an interesting composition IMO)


Form of a statue at UCC.


The famous "I WAS HERE" structures outside UCC


Some dome thing in the drain.


One of my favourite form shots. Hopefully, it meets the assignment requirements. I definitely can "feel" or visualize the 3D-ness of the water droplets.



No comments:

Post a Comment