Friday, August 20, 2010

Warming up! First NM3223 lesson

For this very first exercise, we were tasked to take pictures of an object in the Usp_CyAr classroom - 5 pictures taken at different angles.

So tada~ Here's my object of choice - the curtain! I know, it's kinda dull but I wanted to deviate from the Mac-taking-crowd (since the classroom is full of Mac machines) so I thought of doing this. It was quite physically challenging to take because of the breadth of the table which was placed against the wall (i.e. against the window.. and you guessed it, the curtain!). So yeap, wasn't able to take more creative shots during that short span of time.

Shot 1


Shot 2


Shot 3


Shot 4


Shot 5



Roar~ They all look almost the same huh?

So, I got a bit fed up with myself and started going around the classroom to take more pictures.

Here are just some of them

A shot of another curtain. I like the lines here.


The carpet. I like how the lines are formed here too.


I've also taken some pictures of the Macs around too (haha, hey.. I confess that I'm an Apple fan). One of which can be found here.

------------------------------------------------

I really am thankful that I am able to take up this module and learn more about photography. Photography has always been my passion and I'm just eager and exciting to see where this art leads me to.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment