Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shapes galore

Circles. Triangles. Shapes.
This was my first time taking shapes. And it was also my first realising that NUS architecture actually has shapes in them! =)


Tada! My very first attempt - at Central Library


Took a look at the pipe in Arts building and thought it'd be an interesting subject for shape. I used this photo for the online submission which friends critiqued that it would fit "color" more. On second thought, it probably does.


Circles on the fence at The Deck.


Circles on a Science building!


Triangles and rectangles @ Raffles Hall.


Raffles Hall again.


Raffles Hall yet again. But maybe this shot might also fit "form".


Triangles and circles on a car tyre parked at COM1.


Personally my favourite Shape shot. Taken at COM1. Was quite a feat to capture this image because I had to extend my arm over the railings and keep my hands steady. Managed to get it after 2 takes. =)
It looks like a robot's face huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment